Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» Account Representative- Tampa Bay Lightning - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa, FL)
- Collaborate with Lightning Vision personnel to assist in fulfilling the department’s motion graphics production requests, inclusive of the execution of the event presentation/display system requirements for Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm games and other Tampa Bay Times Forum events.
- Assist Motion Graphics Coordinators on design template projects.
- Assist in the preparation of game-day graphic elements as directed for the variety of the facility’s LED and HD displays.
- Assist in the organization of files including the organization of source materials.
- Potential to serve on game day production crew.
- A degree (or pursuing a degree) in graphic arts and/or graphic animation.
- Experience with non-linear editing systems, ideally Adobe Creative Suite 5 or 6 (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects and Soundbooth)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator; Encore and other 3D Graphics (such as Cinema 4D) software a plus.
- Knowledge of NHL Hockey & Arena Football is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to assist with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Position requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and some late nights as dictated by game & event schedules and accompanying pre-production.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work long hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays?
2. Do you have knowledge of NHL Hockey and Arena Football?
3. Do you have a degree (or pursuing a degree) in graphic arts and/or graphic animation?
The Account Representative is responsible for the sale of new season ticket memberships, group accounts, mini plans, and premium seating via phone, email marketing, face-to-face presentations, in-arena tours, and out-of-office appointments. They are also responsible for generating and implementing new and creative ideas to increase ticket sales revenue.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through the sale of season ticket memberships, mini plans, group tickets, and executive suite sales.
- Prospect for new business on a daily basis through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, and referrals.
- Utilize and create effective sales contacts.
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities for new business and with existing customers.
- Develop database for Sales and Services by maintaining complete and accurate customer records.
- Perform daily operations and service of all existing accounts.
- Assist in the coordination of sales promotions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must meet or exceed all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Represent the Tampa Bay Lightning and develop lasting relationships at community events.
- Perform sales functions during all Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm home games.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ticketmaster, Archtics, Microsoft Excel, and Word experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate teamwork and positive attitude.
- Passion for sales, creativity, and professionalism.
- Desire to be the best at what you do while working in a team environment.
- Night and weekend hours required when needed.