Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
EVENT MARKETING MANAGER
The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing all concerts, events, and family shows at Amalie Arena. The Event Marketing Manager works closely with the other Event Marketing Manager and Interns ensuring tasks are completed and on time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute marketing plans.
- Negotiate and place television, radio, and print buys for concerts and events.
- Maintain and prepare reconciliations for media placements for each show.
- Secure and schedule local media promotions for shows.
- Coordinate press conferences for shows and events where needed.
- Seek out publicity opportunities, appearances, and interviews when applicable.
- Create digital content for e-marketing with the CRM Marketing Manager.
- Work with Ticketmaster to develop and schedule online and email campaigns.
- Oversee representation of concerts and events in-arena, including production of signs and displays.
- Work with the Sports Marketing Manager and Game Operations to schedule in-game promotions for concerts and events.
- Monitor ticket, restaurant, and parking sales on a daily basis and adapt marketing initiatives accordingly.
- Collaborate with sponsorship department to obtain show sponsors and fulfill contract elements once secured.
- Handle media on show days and provide reviewers with all information needed.
- Assist with Meet and Greets at shows where necessary.
- Maintain strong relationship with media, advertising account representatives, and promoters.
- Seek most competitive advertising contracts with media outlets.
- Monitor advertising expenditure and trade accounts ensuring maximum Return on Investment.
- Ensure the Tampa Bay Times Forum brand and organization is represented in keeping with brand identity.
- Allocate and supervise responsibilities of Event Marketing intern.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of marketing experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in accordance with deadlines
- Management experience and strong leadership skills
- Experience with venue marketing, venue branding, and revenue reporting
- Experience creating social and digital media content, as well as promotional and advertising content
- Experience working in entertainment marketing and public relations
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience with venue marketing, venue branding, and revenue reporting?
2. Do you have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of marketing experience?
3. Do you have experience creating social and digital media content, as well as promotional and advertising content?