Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The Partnership Activation Manager will manage all aspects associated with the implementation, development and retention of assigned corporate partner sponsorship accounts with a focus on providing our partners with world-class service and strategic activation platforms resulting in increased retention and revenue. The Partnership Activation Manager will need to possess a positive attitude, solid work ethic, a strong sense of ownership, will be proactive in nature, and will uphold the highest of professional standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day management, activation and development of assigned Lightning/Storm sponsors
- Act as corporate marketing consultant to partner contacts to develop and deliver on impactful, effective and measurable sponsorship platforms.
- Lead the planning, execution, tracking, and reporting of all assigned partners’ contractual elements, including but not limited to: traditional media assets (e.g. radio, print, television, digital, social, etc.), in-market promotions, in-arena activation, hospitality, experiential, and community programs.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to collaborate on the strategy and fulfillment of partnership marketing initiatives.
- Help manage the process of measuring the effectiveness of assigned sponsorship platforms to demonstrate partner ROI and ROO using tools such as Scarborough, Repucom, independent internal studies, etc.
- Responsible for directly contributing to overall company and department revenue goals through partnership renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Maintain and grow partner relationships at all levels from day-to-day contacts to decision makers through regular touchpoints, including but not limited to: weekly or bi-weekly status calls; annual partner activation summit; hospitality and events; pre-season planning, mid-season check-in, and post-season recap meetings; etc.
- Act as an extension of assigned partners’ brand, understanding the industry landscape, business objectives, challenges, opportunities, etc.
- Manage both internal and external partner expectations on processes, timelines, approvals, and deadlines.
- Support organization CHARGE program with 25 hours of community service per year
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, advertising, or sports management (or similar field) from four-year college or university required
- 3 – 5 years of partnership activation/service/sales experience
- Creative, enthusiastic, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer service focus and sales skills
- Strong project management skills focused on organization, time management and planning.
- Demonstrated ability to be strategic and solution-oriented
- Ability to establish effective client and interdepartmental relationships, manage multiple client contacts and projects, and drive business
- Able to interface with colleagues, senior executives, and clients effectively and personably, recognizing the need to adjust communication style accordingly to the audience
- Ability to successfully collaborate and influence others in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Archtics and CRM
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as necessary
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have at least 3 years experience working in Partnership Activation?