Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
» Partnership Development Director - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa, FL)
» Account Representative - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa, FL)
The Partnership Activation Manager will manage the day to day relationship with a select number of Tampa Bay Lightning/Storm sponsors with a focus on providing our partners with world-class service and strategic activation platforms resulting in increased partnership retention and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee all partnership service, activation and renewals for select Lightning/Storm sponsors
• Enhance current partnership agreements with focus on new/improved activation platforms
• Fulfill Lightning/Storm partnership agreements with exceptional customer service
• Conduct face-to-face meetings and presentations with current partners
• Use creative thinking and industry knowledge to maximize ROI for each partner
• Oversee mid-season and end of season partner recaps for select accounts
• Increase annual partner investments via upsells, renewals and new activation elements
• Assist with the planning and execution of all partner events from start to finish
• Work with other departments to ensure fulfillment of all client deliverables/communication
• Strive to achieve company and department goals and objectives
• Support organization CHARGE program with 25 hours of community service per year
• Develop strong, long-term relationships with both clients and co-workers
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• 4 year college degree required
• 2 – 5 years of partnership activation/service/sales experience
• Creative, enthusiastic, and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior customer service focus and sales skills
• Ability to manage multiple clients/projects from conception to completion
• Ability to successfully collaborate and influence others in a flexible and dynamic environment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Archtics and CRM
• Ability to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
Individual will be responsible for prospecting, pursuing and developing new sponsorship partnerships for the Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Storm and the Tampa Bay Times Forum. This individual must possess a strong corporate sales background as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to connect to a wide variety of audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospects, pursues and develops new business accounts in key categories;
- Achieve individual revenue goal by closing new business and upselling current accounts;
- Develop long lasting and credible relationships thru consultative selling and understanding of clients key objectives and brand strategies;
- Demonstrate superior presenting skills;
- Focus on development of specific inventory, i.e. packaging techniques and new inventory to help exceed targeted sales goals for individual and team;
- Develop solution based proposals to sell all teams and arena assets;
- Understanding and willingness to work with other core departments: Ticketing, Suites, Marketing. Digital, PR, Finance and Community;
- Work closely with activation team to develop new ideas and concepts to meet clients objectives;
- Monitors the competitive marketplace including local and national sports, media and entertainment outlets;
- Accepts accountability in reaching individual budgets on a yearly basis;
- Understanding of net revenue goals and yields per account and industry;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (MBA or Masters preferred)
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Minimum of five (5) years combined experience in corporate sponsorship sales
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple sales accounts from conception to completion
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer software)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on business writing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and with others whom you have no direct authority over
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work extended hours, including evenings, and weekends
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 5 years experience in corporate sponsorship sales
2. Do you have exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer software)
3. What is your highest level of education?
The Account Representative is responsible for the sale of new season ticket memberships, group accounts, mini plans, and premium seating via phone, email marketing, face-to-face presentations, in-arena tours, and out-of-office appointments. They are also responsible for generating and implementing new and creative ideas to increase ticket sales revenue.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through the sale of season ticket memberships, mini plans, group tickets, and executive suite sales.
- Prospect for new business on a daily basis through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, and referrals.
- Utilize and create effective sales contacts.
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities for new business and with existing customers.
- Develop database for Sales and Services by maintaining complete and accurate customer records.
- Perform daily operations and service of all existing accounts.
- Assist in the coordination of sales promotions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must meet or exceed all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Represent the Tampa Bay Lightning and develop lasting relationships at community events.
- Perform sales functions during all Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm home games.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ticketmaster, Archtics, Microsoft Excel, and Word experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate teamwork and positive attitude.
- Passion for sales, creativity, and professionalism.
- Desire to be the best at what you do while working in a team environment.
- Night and weekend hours required when needed.