Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The Account Representative is responsible for the sale of new season ticket memberships, group accounts, mini plans, and premium seating via phone, email marketing, face-to-face presentations, in-arena tours, and out-of-office appointments. They are also responsible for generating and implementing new and creative ideas to increase ticket sales revenue.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through the sale of season ticket memberships, mini plans, group tickets, and executive suite sales.
- Prospect for new business on a daily basis through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, and referrals.
- Utilize and create effective sales contacts.
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities for new business and with existing customers.
- Develop database for Sales and Services by maintaining complete and accurate customer records.
- Perform daily operations and service of all existing accounts.
- Assist in the coordination of sales promotions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must meet or exceed all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Represent the Tampa Bay Lightning and develop lasting relationships at community events.
- Perform sales functions during all Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm home games.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ticketmaster, Archtics, Microsoft Excel, and Word experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate teamwork and positive attitude.
- Passion for sales, creativity, and professionalism.
- Desire to be the best at what you do while working in a team environment.
- Night and weekend hours required when needed.