Current available jobs in
Sales & Marketing:
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Account Representative - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa, FL)
The Account Representative is responsible for the sale of new season ticket memberships, group accounts, mini plans, and premium seating via phone, email marketing, face to face presentations, in-arena tours, and out-of-office appointments. They are also responsible for generating and implementing new and creative ideas to increase ticket sales revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maximizing revenue through the sale of season ticket memberships, mini plans, group tickets, and executive suite sales.
- Prospect for new business on a daily basis through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, and referrals.
- Utilize and create effective sales contacts.
- Use proactive tactics to create opportunities for new business and with existing customers.
- Develop database for Sales and Services by maintaining complete and accurate customer records.
- Perform daily operations and service of all existing accounts.
- Assist in the coordination of sales promotions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Must meet or exceed all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Represent the Tampa Bay Lightning and develop lasting relationships at community events.
- Perform sales functions during all Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm home games.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Ticketmaster, Archtics, Microsoft Excel, and Word experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate teamwork and positive attitude.
- Passion for sales, creativity, and professionalism.
- Desire to be the best at what you do while working in a team environment.
- Night and weekend hours required when needed.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays and double shifts?
2. Do you have knowledge of NHL Hockey and Arena Football?
3. Do you have the ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner?
Apply for this position
Go back job listings