Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
Lightning Foundation 50/50 Raffle Seller- Game Day Seasonal Staff- Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa, FL)
Position Summary: The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Lightning Foundation are looking for high-energy, motivated, and reliable individuals to join our 50/50 Raffle staff as sellers for the 2014-2015 season.
- Sell 50/50 Raffle tickets to fans at the arena during pre-game and in-game
- Speak to a large number of fans each game
- Use mobile handheld or stationary device and printers for the sale of 50/50 Raffle tickets
- Accurately handle cash from ticket sales and turn it in to the Coordinator at the end of the night
- Explain the details and rules of the 50/50 Raffle to fans
- Represent the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Foundation as brand ambassadors
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be prompt and arrive to games on time
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude when interacting with fans
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 games of the Tampa Bay Lightning’s 41 regular season home games (October-May)
- Responsible for providing own uniform of blue polo, khaki pants, and closed-toe shoes
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
- Must be willing to work at least 4 hour shifts
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you at least 18 years old?
2. Are you able to work nights, weekends and holidays?
3. Are you able to work a minimum of 15 games per season?