Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
The Live Events Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the various programs and initiatives set forth by the Live Events Manager as it relates to all Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm live events. This person will take a supportive role in the development, execution and evaluation of selected events. This person will ensure our brand is consistently represented across all events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, implementation and/or review of the live events plan for other select team related live events, such as Lightning Girls Auditions, Bolt Brigade auditions, FanFest, Draft Parties, watch parties, etc.
- Assist in the research and booking of talent and entertainment for various live events
- Assist in the execution of all communication between all other departments as it pertains to event details
- Assist in the management, communication, budget and evaluation of the Lightning Girls, ThunderBug, Bolt Brigade, and Rolling Thunder, along with other revenue related programs
- Assist in the management, communication, budget and evaluation of various grassroots related programs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions while providing leadership and guidance
- Maintain and update internal live events inventory (props, uniforms, costumes, etc.)
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and support to intern(s)
- Represent Tampa Bay Sports & Entertainment professionally at all times
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
- Minimum of 1-2 years live events or related experience preferred
- Prior sports, live events and/or venue experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Experience in various media buying related software
- Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented environments
- Detail oriented w/ excellent organizational skills
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Ability to generate trust and support
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Healthy and positive attitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and selected holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to travel, both locally and nationally when required
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management?
2. Yes/No: Do you have at least 1 year experience working in Live Events?