Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Retail:
Under the direction of Retail Management sells retail merchandise to guests in accordance with Company’s Guest Service policies and standards. Part-time position works event days/evenings anytime Monday thru Sunday.
• Excellent Communication Skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
• Assist guests’ needs in accordance to guest service standards.
• Recommend, select, locate and sell merchandise.
• Follow all register procedures and cash handling procedures correctly.
• Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money, count change and product inventory.
• Ensure that all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed.
• Routinely stock merchandise and face items on the shelf.
• Maintain a clean store.
• Verify bank at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Punctual – adhering to work schedule and special assignments as needed.
• Assists with loading and unloading of merchandise
• Conducts inventory
• Completes all job related paperwork
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• Capable of following job guidelines and supervisor instruction.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to stand the entire length of shift
• Bending, reaching, climbing, and lifting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in retail or customer service environment preferred
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Previous experience with operating a point-of-sale system preferred.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS
• May be exposed to indoor, climate-controlled environment of a retail store
• May also be exposed to outdoor environments subject to climate fluctuation.