Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Retail:
TB Sports at the Tampa Bay Times Forum is hiring part time game night staff for the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Tampa Bay Storm!
All applicants MUST BE available for ALL hockey and football games at the Tampa Bay Times Forum. All applicants MUST BE able to pass a drug test and background check
- Greets guests
- Answers guests’ questions and assists them whenever possible
- Recommends, selects and helps locate or obtain merchandise for guests
- Processes sale with appropriate point of sale system, accepts payment, counts change and bags merchandise
- Exchanges merchandise for guests and processes returns, with approval of supervisor
- Ensures that all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed.
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Conducts inventory, as directed by supervisor/manager
- Assists with loading and unloading of merchandise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- Previous experience with operating point-of-sale systems required
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Visual acuity sufficient to see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system