Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Internships:
» Internships Notification - Tampa Bay Lightning/Amalie Arena (Tampa, FL)
The Tampa Bay Times Forum is looking for a full time graphic design intern with creativity, the willingness to learn, and the ability to work well in a team environment. This position works closely with all Marketing team members and must be able to collaborate on projects, take direction, and manage workload in a timely manner. The ideal candidate would demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion in a fast-paced environment. Candidate will receive hands-on learning experience on the day-to-day operations of a professional sport teams and premier venue.
• Design graphics for web and other marketing media.
• Design collateral (direct mail, sponsorship recaps, sales collateral, brochures, posters, etc.).
• Design website promotions, e-mail newsletters and online campaigns.
• Participate in marketing planning meetings and prepare summary of action items as required.
• Assist with department administrative functions as necessary (sending print-ready artwork to vendors, printing necessary documents).
• Meet company deadlines and deliverables on time.
• Prepare files for offset printing, digital output, and FTP file transfer.
• Work on Proof projects.
• Think conceptually, understand brand strategy, and apply to all areas of projects.
• Strong visual design skills (good sense of balance, grid, color, typography, etc.).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Ability to brainstorm creative ideas in a small group setting.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and research skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a fast-paced team environment.
• Deadline-driven with a strong sense of priority and follow-through.
• Copywriting and editing skills are a plus.
• Candidates will be required to show an online portfolio with sample projects.
From time to time, the teams in the Tampa Bay Lightning will be looking for interns. If you apply below and check off all of the internship notifications, you will be contacted about specific internship opportunities with these teams posting their internships on the Tampa Bay Lightning Job Board. This is a notification only, not an application for a job. Please be advised that you can also apply for a specfic internship on the other internship postings on this site. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Describe any previous internship experience.
2. When would you be available to start (list by month and year in this format: 02/2001)