Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
This position provides IT support for all systems, networking and telecommunications for events at the Amalie Arena and is responsible for responding to end user requests in a timely manner under the direction of full time IT staff members. This is a Part Time position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide all end users and guests a positive first impression by offering World Class Service
- Enforce IT policies and procedures, document work appropriately
- Respond to all IT incidents during assigned events
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours
- May be assigned hours during various events held within the area and associated facilities.
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Assists with wireless and wired networking, and telephone systems and presentation systems as required
- Installs and enforces computer security measures
- Installs and troubleshoots wiring and switching equipment
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Analyzes and recovers system when malfunction occurs.
- Performs back-up, recovery and systems monitoring.
- Monitors hardware and software on LAN/WAN systems.
- Monitors service desk ticketing system and completes tickets in an efficient manner
- Assists customers resolve problems with computer hardware and software either at the desk-side or via remote control software.
- Coordinates and schedules work with vendor service providers.
- Removes malware and installs utility software to protect various systems
- Compliance with our company policy of Background Checks and Random Drug Screens
- Punctual, dependable, and Excellent work attendance record
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to multi task and take direction well and sometimes work under tight time pressures
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and possible infrequent holidays and double shifts.
- Ability to work as a team member or alone on a specified task
- Energetic, in good physical condition and stamina, this position may require working outside with exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- The ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and walk long distances and climb stairs. The ability to climb ladders, kneel, bend, stoop and squat without any physical movement restriction.
- Using proper lifting technique, the ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
$13 per hour (25 hours per week) based on experience
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to troubleshooting a variety of computer issues?
2. Are you able to monitor hardware and software on LAN/WAN systems?
3. Do you have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and possible infrequent holidays and double shifts?