Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Perform recruiting/HR administrative functions, offer letter generation, manage the candidate acceptance process as well as recruiting/HR related reporting during surge and or high volume seasonal opportunities. This is a temporary opportunity, estimated 2-3 months.
Role and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Collaborate with recruiters to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and sourcing options.
• Actively engage with hiring managers and provide ongoing status of sourcing efforts.
• Ability to review and edit job descriptions written by others and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure along with the internal job posting program.
• Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, cold calling / outreach, and referrals.
• Effectively use candidate relationship management skills to identify, assess, and maintain candidates.
• Screen and qualify prospective candidates and overall contribute to the candidate selection process.
• Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
• Develop and maintain contacts with schools and other public organizations to find and attract applicants as well as participating at job fairs.
• Provide information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
• Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
• Work under general supervision of the V.P. Human Resources and Human Resources Manager
• Familiarity with and proficiency in offer letter generation, candidate acceptance process and onboarding.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience and ability to complete in a timely manner the creation of HR/Recruiting reports for the team
• Ability to manage a high volume of job requisitions and or administrative reporting responsibilities.
• Ability to offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills are required.
• Strong desire to work as a trusted individual contributor and as a partner to HR and Operations
• One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding goals.
• Proficient in the use of various candidate sources including but not limited to job boards, LinkedIn, social networking sites, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of federal and state employment and labor laws, regulations, procedures, and standards.
• Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgements on sensitive, confidential issues.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Do you have a minimum of one year performing the essential requirements of the position?
2. Are you available to interview and start work immediately?
3. Are you in a position to accept a temporary position that may not last more than three months?
4. Do you have experience screening 30-40 applicants per day?